Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Everything About my Relationship / Everything About my Relationship / 내 연애의 모든 것 / Nae Yeonaeeui Modeun Gos (Eng Sub)

 


Title: Everything About my Relationship / Everything About my Relationship / 내 연애의 모든 것 / Nae Yeonaeeui Modeun Gos

Two parliamentarians from two different political parties fall in love and start dating but due to their political affiliations, they are forced to hide their relationship.


Everything About my Relationship Episode 8
Everything About my Relationship Episode 7
Everything About my Relationship Episode 6
Everything About my Relationship Episode 5
Everything About my Relationship Episode 4
Everything About my Relationship Episode 2
Everything About my Relationship Episode 3
Everything About my Relationship Episode 1



No comments:

Post a Comment