Thursday, November 15, 2012

Summary Recap เรื่องย่อ Innocent Man (Nice Guy) Episode 20 - Korea Drama Tv Series

KBS “Innocent Man (Nice Guy)” Episode 20 Live Recap by minyk2002
MR: I send the record to the police office, it will arrive the tomorrow’s morning.
JH: i don’t give myself to the police station. I have many materials related the president Seo evil deed.


JH do you want die with me, mr?
MR i won’t. I can live without love. I will never die. I ‘ve never done wrong things. If you change your mind call me anytime. I will follow you when you go to the police office.

MR”Hey eg..let’s run away with me.. to the place where no one can find..” but she refused because there are something she has to do.

so MR is relieved that she can divide right act and wrong act.
When JG is back home, he finds that MR fell down on the floor.
CC” You already know that he is sick right? Why didn’t you tell me…I am the one who is a younger sister..of him..”


JG”MR doesn’t want you notice that. .. with same mind to me…”
CC”How could I didn’t know that….how could..he always noticed me when I was sick….but how could I….”


JG”Because you’re a younger…and MR is older…”

In front of the door.
CC changes her mind…she can’t open the door.

Doctor”We have a surgery at tommorrow morning. The chance to live is just a half. Do not delay anymore!”

MR”Huh thank you… can i go outside today?”
Doctor”The one thing that I regret most as a doctor is that treat EG’s memory…I know when she recalls her memory, the one who she will stab at first is you….cheer up.”.

In JH’s home. JS comes to her.

JS” Do you remember the accident related hot-dog? When one of my friend bullied me as the prostitute’s son, I beat him to death then I went to Youth detention center. After I came out, I went to meet you at that time I really hungry ..but when you saw me… you dropped your hot-dog to the floor…From that time… you have treated me like this.”

I decided to kill MR….but…his younger brother CC always makes the deal for me…. so I hestiate to do it….anyway..he will die soon.
JH”What? Pardon? what did you say?”
JH notices his condition…


The reason CC didn’t see him….is that if MR sees her..maybe he will be relieved like ‘all clear…I’m almost done..’, so after the surgery I will see him……
JH calls JG
She recalls his saying…” The real hell is dying…. why living is the hell….Have I ever got things that I want? …”

When EG comes to JH’s house. JH tells everything to EG…
JH”EG…MR…is really serious these days…. really sick…”

Actually this disease is related to the car accident that she knocked down. She rushes to go to the hospital…

She feels guilty…she said “To kill yours.. to destroy yours..I can do everything. There is nothing I can’t do !. You have something to say? There must be a good story to explain that !”


Both of them cry…JH and EG….
Ann calls to JH.


ANN”That I really want to have is not you, is that Taeson…so I killed the president Seo and his daughter SEO EUN GI. keep it in mind.. when you go to the police office, report like this.”


JH”Hey.. what did you say? please stop!”

She immediately calls EG. but she never answers!
JG let him know that EG came to your hospital.
He is surprised right after hearing that he rashes to meet her.

On the crosswalk, EG and MR both stare themselves..
When the traffic sign turns green, they walk to see each other..

What happens………..Who stabs him…oh ann……What Ann??????? ㅜnㅜ what happens……………….what the hell…..

JH “Is there a police office? I’m han jea hee…I will give myself to the police office.”
MR”Now..I’m so tired EG… i have something to tell you…but if you have something to tell me… what about tomorrow? maybe tomorrow is better…”
EG”tomorrow?”


MR”yes tomorrow..”
(Hey what are you doing !!!!!! go to the hospital first !!!!!! hurry up!!!1!!!! MR is bleeding)

EG”Can I ask one question?”
MR”What is it?
EG”When I knock down the car to you, why didn’t you avoid?”
MR”i will tell you tomorrow..”

JH”it is all my fault.. I directed the laywer Ann that removed the president Ann, and Junha…it is all my fault I tempted him… Also I have one thing to tell you…6 years ago.. I put the guilt on MR….”

The reason that I didn’t avoid her car…the real reason….is that yes I remembered it clearly…because I wished finish my life …and then If I born again.. I hope I want to meet EG again and love each other as common couples..
‘MY father’s name is JG and MY mother’s name is CC,”
CC”No NG! My name is jeao ji hyun”
Her daughter Huh? you’re lying
CC”No you’re father give me that name !”
Her daughter”Then my name is Miranda coo”

They look so happy 
 
JS manages the chicken shop. hehehe
He wrote the love letter to Hyen secretary.
The secretary”There are so many misspellings here ! ”
JS”Sorry I didn’t graduate from even elementary school…then just give it to me I never do it”


The secretary..”No it’s mine !”

Ann comes out of prison.. but when he saw JH, he turned and left.
MR becomes a doctor.. he finished the doctor courses in the U.S. but when he had a surgery, he also lost his memories.
EG manages the coffee shop in the countryside. same as MR. he is taking care of children in the countryside.
MR always go to her coffee shop.
EG is taking the pictures secretly.
MR”Are you a paparazzi ?”
EG”yes kind of?”


MR”Do you have interest with me?”
EG”yes my ideal person is handsome guy”

He talks to himself..
I always dream the common date.. like when I miss her, then tell her that i miss you, or worried that how to gain favor with her parents..like common couple..

I pray for god… thank you for staying me happy…
He hands the ring to EG….. THE COUPLE RING….
The end………….


KBS “Innocent Man (Nice Guy)” Episode 20 live stream video off
Innocent Man (The Nice Guy Never Seen Before) Episode 20
Innocent Man (The Nice Guy Never Seen Before) Episode 20
Innocent Man (The Nice Guy Never Seen Before) Episode 20
 

At the End of Innocent Man Ep 20
Maru lost his memory..and became a doctor in his old neighbourhood(?)
Eun Gi gave up Taesan and stayed with Maru..she opened a bakery(the one below in pink)





No comments:

Post a Comment