Monday, October 1, 2012

Summary Recap เรื่องย่อ Watch The Great Doctor a.k.a Faith Ep 15 [Korea Tv Drama Series]




 Watch The Great Doctor a.k.a Faith Ep 15 - RAW


Summary Recap เรื่องย่อ Watch The Great Doctor a.k.a Faith Ep 15 [Korea Tv Drama Series] 

CY says to ES "wake up" but she doesn't move. JB asks "Does poison alreayd spread in her body?" CY asks "Who did that? You can detoxify, right?" JB says "I don't know what is the poison. I think you gotta go to DH to get antidote from him. There's no much time."
Choi orders to servant "protect ES.", while running to GC.

CY says to DH "Do you have antidote? Give it. I've killed many people at once, but this time I'm gonna kill you slowly."


DH says "there must be no enough time to ES. I heard that you are the only person who know well about palace. If you bring me King's seal, I'm gonna give you antidote."
GC orders to servant "stay here until I come back."

GM says "Are you fine? I ranaway against law. Step back all from me." CY says "ES feels sick from poison. To get the antidote, I need your seal. With only that, I can survive her. I brought her here and made her stay here becuase of your order. The lady is dying. Give me your seal. DH asks for it." GM says "Are you asking for it becuase of a lady? You told me that I'm ur king." CY says "You said to me I'm your citizen. She needs your seal. Who gave the seal to you?" GM says "You're crazy. You can't do this to me." CY says "If you don't let me, I'm gonna take it away." GM orders "Catch him."

CY's servants feel confused about the situation, asking "why we have to stop general?" Second head soldier says "He's now enemy who tries to steal King's seal." He says "I will tell you onemore time. CY can't hurt us, so do whatever we can do to protect seal, ok?"
Second head soldier reports to GM "It seems like CY already stole your seal until he meet you. Then by pretending he tries to take it away, he made us to protect wrong place. So he could flee without any disturb."

After taking antidote, CY says "Tell me the reason that I should not kill you." DH says "Cuz you need this for several times. She cannot be better at once. And one more, have manners to King in the future."

CY asks "Is she being better?" JB says "I gotta her more. I will find if I can get antidote by myself. Talk to her continually. The poison attack nerve, so if you talk to her, she can sense others' existence."

DH asks if this is real seal. GC asks "What you want me to do with this?" DH says "Who wanna get ES's heart. She likes CY, and he brought me King's seal."

GM says "Do not let the story last night spread. If it happens, then I will punish you."
GC orders "Find ES continually. And let DH play with us until he makes mistake by himself."
GM says "CY betrayed me. He took off seal. I trusted him.." NK says "Would you tell me what CY told you?" GM says "He brought her because of my order." GM remember that CY said 'who gave the seal to you?' He says to NK "I didn't try to know exactly, but the meaning of seal is from Won country. I was attached to it, saying that I wanna be independent from Won. I cry out everyday that I do work for my citizens. CY is the only citizen that I know face, but I told him 'you're crazy.' "

CY says to ES "I taught you how to ride horse and how to use sword. This time I'm gonna teach you how to catch fish." Suddenly ES cries, saying that "don't die." JB says "She survived..!"
Choi retainer asks "How's ES? There was worse guy than GC." CY says "I gotta give antidote to ES for 7 times. I will survive her, then let her go to heaven. Then..how about following her to heaven? GC must be playing with seal, then servants will converse about it." Choi says "GM realized the meaning of your saying. He's alone right now. Aren't you gonna come back?" CY says "I told you the priority is to survive and bring ES to heaven." 

CY says "It's my fault. I sent DH to you." ES says "So, you took off seal to get antidote from him. Come here. Let me get up. Sit behind me. I wanna depend on you. I feel stuffy him. I dreamed of sth, and I saw you there. And I finally figured out when heaven's door open. It's after about a month. If I can't go back at that time, door is opened after 67 years. To get back before I die, I have to go back at the day."

GC says "My sister who is Queen in Won said that she heard you're not using seal from Won. Aren't you using seal because you lost it? Show it to me, then I will send letter to sister saying it's false story." GM says "I throw it away. I'm King in Go Ryeo, so I will make seal which is suitable for it." GC says "That seems as revenge from King of Won." Servants says "Your behavior can be dangerous. You can make citizens be in danger." GM says "You said we should be independent from Won, but it was just saying. Have you ever asked citizens' opinion? You seems like you're just scared. I need to strength military at boundary." 

GM says "Be careful not to spread that CY took off seal. If the word spread, he can't comeback." 

DH says "After few days, GC's soldier will comeback to GC. We should behave before that." JIS says "If I attack GC's home, can you guarantee I'm gonna take GC's position?" DH says "I can do that if I become King. Just do your job well."

ES asks for CY "Make me drink it." CY says "I'm gonna meet DH to get another antidote." ES says "Would you ask to him if there's remains in the note? Cuz in my dream, there were more pages." ES says "I can't move my hand."

CY asks "What is today's asking? Tell me." DH says "I want you to talk with me about world for all night." CY says "It becomes four days if I stay here tonight." DH says "Ah, yeah that's right. Time is important when it comes to antidote."

GC says to CY "Why are you here?" DH says "I made this time. Now CY is my person, so how about spending time together?"


JIS says "I sent all soldiers in palace to GC. I did this for King." GM orders "Catch him. He used King's military!" JIS says "I've served you for a long time, but you've never cared of me."
GC asks to DH "You just want me to talk here?" Then suddenly, GC's servant says "It's emergency! Soldiers came here!" GC says that "But GM can't do that in the situation that CY doesn't stay next to him. It's DH's idea. I will attack palace if my soldiers from boundary arrive here. All military in palace came here, so it would be easy to attack GM." DH says to CY "If you wanna survive ES, you must not kill me now."







Credit:  njkim

No comments:

Post a Comment