Monday, September 24, 2012

Summary Recap เรื่องย่อ Watch The Great Doctor a.k.a Faith Ep 13 [Korea Tv Drama Series]

Faith 13

Summary Recap เรื่องย่อ Watch The Great Doctor a.k.a Faith Ep 13 [Korea Tv Drama Series] 
Last time, CY fight alone with GC's military group(Sal Su) which consists of 7 people. He try to beat them one by one. Can he be over them? Let's see!

CY says "I know a women who take life important. People like you guys and me, we don't take care about wether we die. But she's different."

ES says "Did you get this diary from GC? Then u must be team with him?"

He says "Yes. GC asked for me to show that I have this. He said then you gonna follow me."

CY remember the promise with ES which they meet in the place everyday cuz they decided to be each other's partner.

ES is giving toothpaster which she made for people in palace. Then CY comes and order "go to work."

CY says "I gotta change my clothe. Would you go out for a while?" ES says "I'm your doctor, so I can stay next to you whenevery I want." CY shows his hurt, and ES cures him. ES asks what else hurt he has. CY says "I think now you can go back to your department." ES says "Keep your hurt away from water." CY says "I sent a servant to protect you. So if you feel any danger, just let him know/" CY asks "What happened to your leg?" Then ES says "It's just because this word is heavy."

ES says "I'm taking a look the scenery around me, cuz it seems like it would take more time to go back to my world. What's your name? What cosmetics do you use?"

GM says "You came back. I'm worried of you so much. You don't have to take those clothe for me when you come here to meet me." CY reports "I will take scholars who gonna work for you to safe place." 

GC asks "How did you feel to see the women?" The guy asks "So, you called me to ask to judge her?" GC says "I wanna for you not only to judge her but also get her back to me. The problem is CY who protect her, and her heart. Bring her heart to me. Then I'm gonna give you what you want."

CY is ordering to servant what they have to protect. They gotta guard scholars on the way to safe place. 

CY is dealing with his friend. Then his servant reports "ES went out to market with guardian."
ES is buying a medicine. ES is saying her plan which gonna sell cosmetics to the rich. Then his friend looks CY on the roof and feel surprised seeing he's smiling. Then Jang Heong Dae Gun, a relative of King, comes to CY. He asks "Did you meet him?" ES says "a few days ago." CY order to servant "Go to GM King and report that Jang Jeong Dae Gun is staying in GC's home." ES says "He brought my diary. So I said just go back. Cuz if I told you, you'd be responsible to find it again. So I didn't tell you."

Choi servant "ES is making some special cosmetics for people." Then she writes sth on paper. She writes "Jang Heong Dae Gun is staying in GC's home. He's the only relative now." NK Princess asks "Until when are you gonna just see the spy?" Choi says "We're not sure if there are more spy or not. Let's see the situation more."

GM wanna give job for his people. But his servant designate that Giving jobs is responsible for a certain department. Then GM says he's gonna eliminate it. 

GC comes to JH and asks to tell him what he wants. GC wants for him to be King.
Choi reports tonight NK princess gonna wait for you with setting a table with drinks.
She reports to servant "Everyone step apart a little bit. Stop hearing and thinking, and just look if there's anyone comes from outside."

NK princess "To become more powerful King, you gotta have justify. Before GC asks for help to Won country, I can ask for it to my family there. Plz let me help." GM gives present which he prepared for her. GM takes out a handkercheif. He tells story about it. He asks "You knew who was I at that time, and I right? I continually thought why you didn't tell about yourself honestly. Now I'm King, but I don't have anything like power or fame. I have only right rule which gonna protect my

citizens. If I ask for help to Won, it means I break the rules. And I already did once. I promised to myself that I'm not gonna fall in love with Won women. Becasue of the fact, I pretended cooler in front of you. Would you hlep me not to break rules again?"

Workers in smithy comes to CY's servant and gives weapon. 

Scholars came for GM's order. He's pleased with their coming. He fire people with GC. He says "you've never worked well since I came here. And I hired new people instead of them." GC says "Jung Bang department recruit people for King." Then GM says "I eliminated the department this morning." DH comes and says "I came here to help you. You mean you're gonna get rid of JB department? Do you know that the department was prior King's idea?"

GM asks to CY "The reason that you became my person is to help ES to go back to his world. Am I right? To do so, you gotta fight aginast GC so you helped me. I'm just afraid if ES goes back you're gonna leave me." 

ES dreams of the moment when GC's people was kiling people which recruited for GM. And she also dreams of CY's hurt. CY treid to go to her, but JB says "She's having nightmare thesedays. She exprienced many things since she came here, you know."

HSI asks "Did you came here to say hello to me?" CY says "Don't ever come to ES again. She's scared of you. I think I had enough time to disturb you. I think I gotta go,"

DH says to CY "How dare you trap me?" CY says "I just wanted to help you. and I wanna do a favor for you to give back the diary to ES." DH says "I don't have it now. It's in GC's hands." CY says "If you give it to ES, ES knows how to go back to heaven. And if you know the way, you will have a secret which other don't know. It can be great benefit for you to protect yourself from GC."

Credit: njkim

No comments:

Post a Comment