Thursday, July 12, 2012

Summary Recap เรื่องย่อ I do, I do Ep 14 [Korean Drama]


Summary Recap เรื่องย่อ I do I do Ep 14 [Korean Drama]

TaeKang : Do you want me not to go to the States?
JiAn : After pregnancy, I have a question. Why do we need a 10 months?
TaeKang : I don't know. I've never thought about it.
JiAn : I think it's kind of preparatory period. You need that time,too. Go to the States and be a great designer!
(To NaRi)

JiAn : I think about the collaboration. But I can't give up.
NaRi : ...I'll tell it to CEO. But If it doesn't accepted, it can't be helped.
JiAn : Vice-president, show your ability.

In the JiAn's office, TaeKang embraced JiAn very tightly! He really loves JiAn<3 Haha Then, a directer entered to the office of a sudden!! They were surprised! Hahahaha

CEO Jang called NaRi.
- CEO Jang : Do you want to help JiAn? You told it to your father?
- NaRi : ...Sorry.. I'll put the matter right.
- CEO Jang : Investigate her secretly. I want to know her baby's father. Investigate new employee.
- NaRi : Do you mean, TaeKang?

(CEO Jang gave photos to NaRi.)
- CEO Jang : He visited JiAn's home frequently.
- NaRi : No.He's not the person. They prepared the collaboration at her home. And he will go to the States with the company's scholarship. He'll be a star designer.
- CEO Jang : Then, make the reason to dismiss her.
> NaRi gave a suit to TaeKang and they went to an event.

> JiAn met a person who works in the rival company of JiAn works.
- The Guy : I heard your rumor. You have a hard time in that company.Come to our company. It's a big opportunity.

- JiAn : Then, what do you want to me? It's a deal, no?
- The guy : The information like next season's concept..?
- JiAn : ..Do you know? Your company is always 2nd. You don't study. That's the reason.
- The guy : What makes you so confident? Know your place. Do you think you look cool? No way!

You pregnanted by mistake. Shame on you!
Oh no...JiAn got hurt a lot.....
>

TaeKang was upset to NaRi.
- TaeKang : Why did you tell a lie? I didn't work much to the collaboration. It was Ms JiAn's work.

- NaRi : It was a co-work. No?
- TaeKang : But..Everything is fake. I don't think it's my life.
- NaRi : TaeKang. It's not a charity. It's an investigation. Frankly speaking, You are a murchandise. We have to packing you in the beautiful way.
- TaeKang : ..But it's not fair.
- NaRi : In that case, we will think about you again.
- TaeKang : Okay, why not??
But TaeKang reminded what JiAn said. He wanted to be a good father to Ankle.:-(
>

- EunSung gave a present to JiAn. JiAn's baby is a girl! It maked her happy+_+
>

- TaeKang's father and Sul daeri drank together.
NaRi called TaeKang's father. She offered a house to him!
> OMGGGG JiAn's father and mother visited JiAn's home without any notice!!!!
JiAn wanted to hide him but JiAn's father found him!!
- JiAn's father : Your family?
- TaeKang : I have only father.
- JiAn's father : How old are you?
- TaeKang : Ah.....27..
- JiAn's father : OMG.......
- JiAn : Father, we agreed. I will not get married with him.
Hmm..TaeKang got hurt..
>

TaeKang's father showed pictures of the house.
But TaeKang told him that he is the father of JiAn's baby.
- TaeKang : You were a good father and I will be a good father,too like you.
I will go to States and work hard. I will be a good designer.
After that, I will propose again.
- TaeKang's father : ......Okay....You can be a good father....
TaeKang's father gave his number to JiAn.lol
He wanted to be a good father-in-law? Hahaha
>

Oh...The company decided NaRi to the person in charge of the collaboration.
NaRi said sorry to JiAn but she was so upset.
>

- TaeKang's father and Sul daeri said about TaeKang and JiAn.
Sul daeri also got to know that TaeKang is the father of JiAn's baby.
NaRi heard the conversation!!!!
> TaeJang wanted to prepare a place for JiAn. He wanted to provide a place to relax.
TaeKang said to JiAn.

- TaeKang : You make me strong.
You taught me how to have a dream and be a good designer.
I want to be a good designer like you.
Then, TaeKang wanted to Kiss her so he told,
- TaeKang : Kiss is good to baby. Your body secretes endorphin when you are happy.
- JiAn : ..Really?..

- TaeKang : Shall we try?
NaRi visited to JiAn and asked,
- NaRi : I have a question.
- JiAn : Why?

- NaRi : Who is the dad?
- JiAn : Do I have to answer?
- NaRi : ...Is he TaeKang?? Don't worry. I'll say nothing. But soon, everybody will know it. CEO Jang has already recorgnized it..
- JiAn : He'll go to States soon so..
- NaRi : Then? If there is a problem, we have to stop to support him and you will be dismissed.

- JiAn : But you know, I'll do nothing bad.
- NaRi : Who will trust it? For me, the society doesn't changed. I have suggestion. Leave the company. Even if it was a mistake, he is the father of your baby. And also, he is a promising designer. Don't disturb him.
- JiAn : ...There will be another solution..
- NaRI : You know that there is no time.

> Pettitoes expert visited to EunSung's house to teach him! It was a TaeKang's plan.lol
Before going to the States, TaeKang wanted to do 3 things.

1. Provide a place to relax.
2. Make her to eat pettitoes a lot.
3. Make shoes for Ankle.

EunSung learned how to make pettitoes.lol He will be a cook for JiAn. TaeKang and EunSung will be a good friend. 

JiAn and TaeKang visited to the hospital cuz TaeKang wanted to hear heartbeat of Ankle. They looked so happy! What a nice couple!







ที่มา Lavieenrose

No comments:

Post a Comment