Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summary Recap เรื่องย่อ I do I do Ep 13 [Korean Drama]




>JiAn and TaeKang entered to the hall.
NaRi felt guilty because she changed their shoe design.
>The competition presentation started!
Jake started to introduce their shoe concept.
The concept was the countess's closet.
Black,fancy and floral pattern.
Next, JiAn presented their shoe design.
She inspired from the movie "Elvira Madigan"
JiAn : Shoe is a fantasy. I called this 'Romantic heels.' In life, we need a wing to fly not a armor.
>They waited for the result!
JiAn& TaeKang vs. NaRi & Jake.
Only Jake looked comfortable.
BUT YES! YES! YES! JiAn & TaeKang winned !!!
> JiAn stated her feelings about having won the competition.
- JiAn: Thank you. This project is not by myself. Let me introduce Park TaeKang. This work was a co-work with designer Park TaeKang.
Jake said, "I selected him (TaeKang)"
>NaRi said sorry to JiAn. 

-NaRi : I wanted to admit her defeat. When I saw the shoes, they were splendid. But maybe after I will fool you again. So watch out!
> At dinner, TaeKang organised an event for celebrating their victory!
>JiAn planned to tell the truth to TaeKang. TaeKang wanted to make a proposal of marriage to JiAn. TaeKang first.
TaeKang sang a song and said, "I love you." 

- TaeKang : I really love you. WIll you marry me? I can be a good father!
- JiAn : It seems really weird if I tell it now in this situation, but if I don't tell it now, I can't not tell.
You are Ankle's father... 


- TaeKang : ...Wait.....(Really confused) Why?..To me... Until now..What did I do?
- JiAn : ...Sorry...
- TaeKang : So? Why didn't you tell it to me?
- JiAn : ...
- TaeKang : May I ? You felt aggrieved! Right? I didn't go to university. I don't have money and I only made imitation shoes.
- JiAn : ..What?..
- TaeKang : Am I wrong? 


- JiAn : Right! Because of you! You really messed up my life. I have a guy but because of you, I lost him. I almost lose a CEO position. Because of you!
- TaeKang : ...If the father was the doctor..would you hide the truth? You would get married.No?
- JiAn : How dare you...You don't understand me.
I was really hard. You don't know me!
TaeKang called to EunSung and they met in the bar. TaeKang was drunken.
- TaeKang : You and JiAn laughed at me. No? 


- EunSung : Sorry. But before, you said, it's okay. you don't care. What are you doing now?
- TaeKang : You don't have to understand me!! I can't understand you.
EunSung called to JiAn. 

- EunSung : Did you tell him?
- JiAn : Yes. It finished well. I will concentrate on my baby.
Oh EunSung brang TaeKang to his house.
>Next morning, they met in front of the company.
- TaeKang : Aren't you uncomfortable?
- JiAn : I am okay. 


- TaeKang : But me. I feel very uncomfortable.
- JiAn : ..What? Do you want to change your department?
- TaeKang : No. I'll take care of it.
TaeKang met his father. 

- Father : DId you with her yesterday?
- TaeKang : No. I don't get married.I'll go to states.I will be famous!
>(During the meeting)
- board of director : From now, NaRi will take charge of the collaboration.
- JiAn : What? You mean, I am a single mother. So I have to do only
a hard work behind her? No. Use Jake's design.
- board of director : Frankly speaking,
It was a co-work. 
NaRi : I said you before. It's the reality.
>TaeKang did an interview with office magazine.
JiAn got to know that TaeKang got a offer from Jake.
- JiAn : Why didn't you tell it?
- TaeKang : We are not that close.No?
- JiAn :.. When will you go?
- TaeKang : At the end of this month at the latest.
- JiAn : Good. 


- TaeKang : Yes. I'll send you child rearing expenses.
> (During the meeting) 

- board of director : From now, NaRi will take charge of the collaboration.
- JiAn : What? You mean, I am a single mother. So I have to do only
a hard work behind her? No. Use Jake's design.
- board of director : Frankly speaking,
It was a co-work. 
NaRi : I said you before. It's the reality.
>TaeKang did an interview with office magazine.
JiAn got to know that TaeKang got a offer from Jake.
- JiAn : Why didn't you tell it?
- TaeKang : We are not that close.No?
- JiAn :.. When will you go?
- TaeKang : At the end of this month at the latest.
- JiAn : Good. 


- TaeKang : Yes. I'll send you child rearing expenses.
CEO Jang wanted to dismiss JiAn.
- Mrs.Jang : (To NaRI) She is like your mother. Designer, single mother and ruined her life.
But your mother was clever.
- NaRi : Because of our brand image, we can't dismiss her without any reason.
- Mrs. Jang : Then, make the reason.
- NaRi : ..Yes..
Jake went back to States.
- Jake : (To NaRi) You look happy. Do you like TaeKang?
- NaRi : ..No..
- Jake : Really? Then, I'll give him tons of tasks and introduce lots of girls.
- NaRI : Don't do that!!
- Jake : Well, Don't tell a lie ^^













Preview ตัวอย่าง I do, I do Ep 14
- TaeKang : (to his friend) Even pregnancy can't change her bad character!
JiAn visited to CEO Jang.
- JiAn : Please forget the past and think about the future..

TaeKang to NaRi

- TaeKang : What is different from when I worked in Itaewon(The time when TaeKang made imitation shoe)?

NaRi drives a car.
- NaRi : How dare...

Someone(Rival company) wants to scout JiAn.
- Scouter : (To JiAn) : Please come to our company.







เครดิต Lavieenrose

No comments:

Post a Comment