Broadcast period: 2011-Jan-09 to 2011-Nov-27
Air time: Sunday 20:00
- Juri Ueno as Go - youngest daughter of Azai Nagamasa, mother of Lemitsu
- Takehiro Hira as Saji Kazunari - cousin of Go
- AKIRA as Toyotomi Hidekatsu
- Osamu Mukai as Tokugawa Hidetada - third son of Tokugawa Leyasu
- Honami Suzuki as Ichi - mother of Go
- Saburō Tokitō as Azai Nagamasa - father of Go
- Kin'ya Kitaōji as Tokugawa Leyasu - father of Tokugawa Hidetada
เรื่องย่อ เจ้าหญิงโก Princess Go / Gou Himetachi no Sengoku [Japan Drama]
Go was a daughter of Oichi, the sister of Oda Nobunaga. Oichi was the wife of Sengoku daimyo Azai Nagamasa. The couple had three daughters. The first, Yodo Dono, became the second wife of Toyotomi Hideyoshi and mother of his successor Hideyori. The second, Ohatsu, married another Sengoku daimyo, Kyōgoku Takatsugu.
The third daughter was Go. She was the wife first of Saji Kazunari. However, he joined forces with Tokugawa Ieyasu in the Battle of Komaki and Nagakute, and opponent Toyotomi Hideyoshi forced them to divorce. Her second husband, Toyotomi Hidekatsu, was a nephew of Toyotomi Hideyoshi, but died in the Japanese invasions of Korea. Finally, Gō married Tokugawa Hidetada, the second Tokugawa shogun, and gave birth to his successor Lemitsu, the third Tokugawa shogun as well as his brother Tadanaga. Her two daughters were Senhime, who married Hideyori, and Masako (Kazuko), consort of Emperor Go-Mizunoo. Moreover, her granddaughter ascended the throne as Empress Meisho.