Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Screen Picture Recap I Do, I Do Ep 9


TaeKang sent JiAn home and EunSung waited for JiAn in front of her house.
EunSung got angry because she didn’t say anything and left her office. 

Our TaeKang said, “Why do lose your temper for nothing? You are… couples.. aren’t you? and You, you have to take care of your baby in your womb… Hwang managing director, see you tomorrow !”

Wow, TaeKang totally misunderstood! JiAn was embarrassed. TaeKang and EunSung introduced each other. The atmosphere was strained!

TaeKang promised to JiAn,”The baby’s father is obstetrician… It’s good…I will keep secret. Don’t worry.” And JiAn couldn’t say the truth.


I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 1
I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 1

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 1

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 1

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 1

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 1

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 1

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 1

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 1

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 1

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 1

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 1

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 1

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 1

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 1

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 1

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 1

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 2
I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 2

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 2

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 2

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 2

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 2

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 2

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 2

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 2

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 2

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 2

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 2

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 2

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 2

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 2

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 2

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 2

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 2

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 2

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 2

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 2

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 2

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 2

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 2

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 2

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 2

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 2

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 2

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 2

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 2
I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 3
I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 3

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 3

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 3

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 3

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 3

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 3

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 3

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 3

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 3

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 3

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 3

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 3

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 3

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 3

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 3

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 3

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 3
I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4
I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4

I Do, I Do Episode 9 Live Screenshot Recap part 4







Credit: ohkpop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment