Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Micky Yoochun, "It's been 4 years... Is there anyone nice enough?"




Micky Yoochun, "It's been 4 years... Is there anyone nice enough?"

Micky Yoochun has taken over the hearts of the young, the middle aged and even the oldies with his work. He played the role of Lee Seon-joon in "Sungkyungkwan Scandal" to Lee Gak in "The Rooftop Prince". He has fans who wants him as a son-in-law or grandson-in-law.

Naturally, fans would be interested in his ideal type. He said, "I would like a woman who would be good to my mom. Someone I can confidently say "She's my woman". Someone who can be approved by another and be blessed. Someone who knows how to wisely use the earnings I bring home. It's been about 3~4 years since I last saw someone. I could be open about my future girlfriend. I want her to be someone I can introduce to my (dead) father".


 

Source : news.donga.com/3/all/... and HanCinema permalink

No comments:

Post a Comment