Thursday, June 14, 2012

Heartstrings Ost. [เพลงประกอบซีรี่ย์เกาหลี]



Part 1
01. You’ve Fallen For Me – Jung Yong Hwa (C.N.BLUE)
02. The Day We Fall in Love – Park Shin Hye
Download Part 1

Part 2
01. Star – Kang Min Hyuk (C.N.BLUE)
Download Part 2
Part 3
01. Because I Miss You – Jung Yong Hwa (C.N.BLUE)
02. You’ve Fallen For Me (Inst.)
03. Because I Miss You (Inst.)
04. Are You Ready To Fight
05. What Do You Want Me To Do
06. Going To Meet You
07. Because I Miss You (Guitar Ver.)
Download Part 3

Part 4
01. I Don’t Know – M Signal
02. Even If It’s Not Necessary – FTIsland
Download Part 4

Special
01. I Don’t Know – M Signal
02. Give Me A Smile – M Signal
03. Thought We’re Only Friends – Oh Won Bin
04. Even If It’s Not Necessary – FTIsland
05. Because I Miss You (Band Ver.) – CNBLUE
06. I Don’t Know (Inst.) – M Signal
07. Give Me A Smile (Fusion Ver.) – M Signal
08. The Battle of Life
09. Carmen Fantasy
10. Sorrowful Decision
Download Special

Japan Release
01. Comfort Song – Jung Yong Hwa




No comments:

Post a Comment