Saturday, May 19, 2012

รักใครไม่เป็น Ruk Krai Mai Pen (Buang Ruk Kamathep OST) - Asanee Wasaan






เพลงรักใครไม่เป็น
ศิลปิน อัสนี วสันต์ โชติกุล
เพลงละคร บ่วงรักกามเทพ


Artist: Asanee Wasaan
Song: Ruk Krai Mai Pen (Not knowing how to love someone)


 
คิดใช่ไหม ว่าสิ่งที่ฉันทำ
ดูเหมือนคนใจดำ ไม่แคร์เธอบ้างเลย
นานเพียงใด ก็ดูฉันเฉยเมย
ไม่คิดที่จะเอ่ย ให้เธอได้รู้ใจ

You're thinking, aren't you? That the things I do,
Makes me look like I'm a cold-hearted [black-hearted] person who doesn't care about you at all
No matter how long time passes by, it seems I (always) appear indifferent and unconcerned
(And) The thought of voicing (my feelings) to let you know (what's in) my heart, never crossed my mind

* ทำเธอเจ็บปวด ขอโทษที
แต่เธอไม่มีวันเข้าใจ ว่ามันเจ็บกว่า
เธอมากเท่าไหร่ ที่ต้องทำไปอย่างนั้น

* (I) caused you such pain, I apologize
But you will never be able to understand, that it hurts (me) so much more
Than you, when I must behave that way

** ก็คนอย่างฉันรักใครไม่เป็น
ไม่ต้องมาเห็นหรอกน้ำตา
ให้มันตาย ไปช้าๆ กับหัวใจเดียวดาย
ไม่ต้องมารู้ ฉันเป็นยังไร
แค่ปล่อยให้ใจฉันมันละลาย
ทรมาน แค่ไหน ช่างมัน อย่าสนใจเลย

**Because a person like me doesn't know how to love someone,
You don't have to cry because of me [It's not necessary for tears to be seen]
Just let me die slowly with a lonely heart
(You) don't have to know how I'm doing
Just let my heart perish away
No matter how much suffering it is (on me), don't care and don't pity me

ทุกๆ ครั้ง ที่เรานั้นพบกัน
แม้ว่าใจจะสั่น แต่จะไม่พูดไป
ให้เธอมอง เป็นคนไร้หัวใจ
แต่ฉันจะไม่ให้.. ให้เธอมาฝืนทน

Every time we meet or see each other
Even though (my) heart trembles, I will not utter a word (to let you know)
(I'll) let you view (me) as a heartless person [person without a heart]
But what I won't let you do.. is come and endure the pain (of being with me)


 


*Credit: ANA @ spicyforum.net & MINTWIX @ sarnworld.com/discuzz for translations!





No comments:

Post a Comment